The title of this blog comes from my first blog. Yes it’s going to get cold and we all need to prepare. Down here (as in south) in Central Texas we just went through an amazing 5 days of cold weather. The temperature at night hovered around 40 degrees F. While that is an amazing low temperature for the middle of April, the big problem was the wind. It did not stop blowing from the north for all those 5 days. It was not just a little breeze but a whipping wind. The results of the low temps and the wind was that some of my new starts that I planted became desiccated (dried out) and will need to be replaced. The rest of my plants in my garden will survive, but they didn’t like it as well (one tomato plant told me that Ha Ha). The graphic below is a graph of the sunspot record and the NASA prediction for the next cycle. You would have to be blind not to see the trend. While sunspots don’t cause cooling they do predict the energy coming from the sun that keeps our planet warm (or cool). We could be headed for a cold icy time similar to the Maunder Minimum which was a tough time for humanity.
With a global population of over 7.5 billion and the Covid-19 virus raging across the globe, humanity needs to start thinkig about food and how it will be produced.
NOTE TO THE UNPREPARED: People are waking up, and the company’s who sell seed are being overwhelmed. It seems people are becoming worried about having food to eat. Time to start a Covid-19 garden. Like a Victory Garden.
So what does a (Super) Grand Solar Minimum look like. Below comes from my book which I will list below. Note that all the things don’t happen all at once but for certain will happen and are happening as I write this blog. These are:
- Bitter Cold
- Extremely Hot
- Biblical 1000 Year Floods
- Huge amount of Snow and Ice in some locations
- High Winds
- Very Large Hail
- Huge to almost Complete Crop Losses
- Disease (Covid-19 and food and health related diseases)
- Loss of life
- Social Upheaval
- Human Migrations
- Fall of Governments
- Electromagnetic Displays
- Hot Dangerous Lightning
- Increased Large Earthquakes
- VEI3 to VEI7 or greater Volcanic Eruptions
- Atmospheric Compression
- High Cosmic Ray Environment
I should also add during these times the following:
5G, the internet of everything and global governance.
That’s a pretty nasty list is it not?
Am I trying to be the global (or west coast) distributor of gloom? Well in a way I am trying to be that, but you could reword that as distributor of warnings. If you don’t get chills up your neck and spine from the above list, then I would hate to experience what would.
At the moment the food distribution system is breaking down, and soon meat will become hard to get along with things like milk and eggs. Note it is almost impossible to get baby chicks so you can have your own eggs. At this point I must give the amazing rooster we have here on the farm a “Way to Go” as he wakes me up every morning!
So as I sit here at the keyboard at 10:21 AM April 16th. 2020 there are a lot of unanswered questions. OH by the way, today is my 54th. wedding adversity (thanks for putting up with me all those years dear wife).
These questions are:
- How large will the unemployment numbers get?
- Will this virus be with us forever living in the background like the seasonal flu?
- Will we ever get back to normal like back in December of 2019?
- Will the economy ever recover?
- How many large and small businesses will never reopen?
- Will we soon run out of enough food to feed Americans like they previously have been fed?
- Will we see a financial crash?
- Will the FED again have to bail out Banks?
- Will there be an election in November?
- When will the Globalist make their big pitch to save all of us?
- What will the 2020 planting season look like?
- How soon before you hear the term “Universal Income”?
- How many Americans will give up their right for a pittance of money and a few bites of food?
- Will Americans ever wake up and start growing their own food?
- When will Americans wake up and toss our crappy useless blood sucking ?leaders? and politicians in jail?
- How many grains of sand are on the beaches of the world?
I could go on but you look bored.
All the best from deep in the heart of Central Texas where the stars are bright.
I eat a all plant diet and have for about a year. I am now 77 and have as much energy as I did when I was much younger. This book (PDF) is free. To get this Book HERE.